Practical Social Media Expert Steve MacDonald is presenting a free seminar tonight at The Village Bellevue entitled How to Start Using Social Media and Branding to Grow Your Business. He's invited me to speak for 20 minutes during the presentation about how blogging contributes to the growth and success of my business. If you are among the lucky 100 guests to attend tonight's free event from 6:15 – 8:30 p.m., I look forward to seeing you there. You can learn more about Steve and this event and sign up for future BizNik events by visiting this link.
If you've been wondering if blogging is the right tool to deploy to build your business, ask yourself if the following objectives are on your buzz-building wish list:
- Build community among your ideal clients and customers;
- Make friends and influence people;
- Earn Page One rankings for your name or company name on Google;
- Reinforce your expertise as an expert;
- Invite and convert fans into ezine subscribers efficiently;
- Influence fans to become customers more readily;
- Save valuable time delivering information one-to-many;
- Invite new opportunities to be of service, participate in joint ventures, speak, and grow your influence;
- Showcase the success you help contribute to others;
- Contribute to revenue generation.
Based on my experience since September 1, 2007, blogging has proven to be a powerful way to enjoy all of these benefits.
For those of you who are completely new to blogging, take heart. You don't have to be a “techie” to blog. Yes, there is plenty to learn, and you'll learn what you need to learn one step at a time. Rome wasn't build in a day. It happened brick by brick. The key is to get started because great rewards are waiting, provided you are ready to rock and roll. I'll share the nitty-gritty details at tonight's event. See you then.