Mentor Nancy Juetten
You really can make a big name for yourself and welcome the rewards you seek … premium clients, speaking gigs, media opportunities, and CONTROL OVER YOUR DESTINY.
Since 2001, I’ve guided thousands of action taking clients around the globe like you to take powerful steps to Get Known and Paid for their expertise. Along the way, I have created big buzz for my own expertise and built a profitable training/mentoring business and a great quality of life.
If you want to achieve these or even better results, saving months or years of time, toil, and trouble, I can help light your way.
You won’t get lost in the crowd working with me because of this simple PROFOUND and abiding belief:
There is no greater gift than to see, hear, celebrate, help, and champion big success for those willing to roll up their sleeves to do the work. This philosophy underscores every move I make in service to action-taking clients on missions for good and profit.
Get Known Get Paid Mentor Nancy Juetten transforms speakers, experts and authors into sought-after podcast guests who speak their way to 6-figures and beyond. Nancy combines her years of public relations agency success, proven online marketing strategies honed since 2009, and velvet boot of accountability to kick clients into an empowering and sustainable gear of performance and profits. In addition to being an Amazon #1 best-selling author and a consistent content creator, Nancy speaks up on 40+ podcasts and virtual stages each year with her sassy sound bites leading the way. Leading the Raise Your Voice – Make Your Impact Facebook Group is among her favorite ways to connect with new action takers who can soon become her best clients and newest success stories. Join right here.
Nancy's Personality Profile — Just for Fun:
Sassy Sound Bite:
- “Impossible things are happening every day.” — The Fairy Godmother to Cinderella
High School Crowd
- I was the bookish, hard-working editor of my high school newspaper who did a lot more reporting about others than making news of my own.
- Sometimes, people who meet me in person for the first time after consulting with me by phone tell me it is a big surprise to see how tall I am. One person said that she had this idea in her head that I was five foot two. She said, “Why didn't you tell me you were the Jolly Green Giant?” I stand just under six feet tall in my bare feet.
- Driving my grocery cart down the aisles at Whole Foods and putting amazing and delicious things into my basket without looking at the price — always a pleasure!
- Sometimes, I get so absorbed in my work that it is 3 p.m. and I haven't yet had lunch. That's why this “self care” thing needs to be a higher priority.
- Going to work wearing my pajamas and getting to play with my puppy between assignments.
- Nancy knows how to keep a secret. As a nine-year-old, Nancy figured out how many licks it took to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop. She earned a certificate from the company president for her accomplishment, and she’ll never share the answer.
- Nancy ran a half-marathon the year she turned 40. She traveled 175 miles in training over three months leading up to the race, even though she had hardly run more than three miles at a time prior. The lessons she learned about how to apply passion, time, and discipline toward achieving big goals informs every move she makes as a business owner, wife, parent, and friend today.
- “The Success Principles” by Jack Canfield is among Nancy’s favorite business books.
- In her bare feet, Nancy stands just under six feet tall.
Nancy earned Bachelor of Science degree in business administration with a marketing emphasis from California State University at Northridge. Here the seeds for a promising career in public relations and communications took root. She earned thousands of dollars toward her self-funded college education by entering essay contests and winning.