Making It Fast and Easy to Book Nancy Juetten as a Guest on Your Show
Get Known Get Paid Mentor Nancy Juetten
Call 425-641-5214, send email to Nancy@getknowngetpaid.com, or TEXT 425 442 5690.
Nancy lives in Bellingham, WA, which is Pacific Standard Time.
Get Known Get Paid Mentor and Amazon #1 Best Selling Author Nancy Juetten guides subject matter experts and speakers to Get Known and Get Paid for their brilliant work in the world — even if no one knows their names YET. Enjoy the webinar by the same title right here!
The author of the popular Bye-Bye Boring Bio Workbook, Nancy is also a contributing author to the National Speakers Association book Speak More: Marketing Strategies to Get More Speaking Business and The World’s Greatest Speakers: Insider Secrets to Move Your Audience to Action.
When the Great Recession hit, Nancy’s public relations agency fell on very hard times. She and her husband just bought their dream home, couldn’t sell the home they left, and her greatest fear was having to put the new home for sale within weeks of moving in for fear of not being able to pay the sizable mortgages. On a DARE from a friend, she wrote the first edition of Bye-Bye Boring Bio, offered it to her opt in subscriber list, and sold enough copies to pay the mortgages. She used that as a foundation to grow a multiple six-figure business guiding speakers, experts and authors to get known and paid.
During the ‘shelter in place’ order, she completely updated and upgraded Bye-Bye Boring Bio for 2020, and the PREVIEW achieved Amazon #1 Best Seller Status on July 5, 2020. The new version serves those who need to speak by podcast, broadcast and other virtual platforms to raise their voices and make their best impact. She’s an action taker who does what it takes to serve, grow and profit in the best and most challenging of times. Nancy’s stories from the trenches of getting known and getting paid inspire, educate, and entertain.
50 Word Bio:
Since 2009, Bye-Bye Boring Bio Author Nancy Juetten has upgraded bios for speakers, experts, and authors who once struggled to broadcast their brilliance on paper or online. She says a brilliant bio opens the door to something more … instead of a snore. The time to make yours memorable is now.
100 Word Bio:
Since 2009, Bye-Bye Boring Bio 2020 Workbook Author and Get Known Get Paid Mentor Nancy Juetten has upgraded bios for speakers, experts, and authors who once struggled to broadcast their brilliance on paper or online.
With her workbook, Broadcast Your Brilliance Boot Camp and Get Known Get Paid Private Mentoring Programs, she created a multiple six figure business that serves clients around the world, while earning loyal fans and followers who value her “all of the help and none of the hype” advice. She says a brilliant bio opens the door to something more … instead of a snore. Make yours memorable now.
These questions are more about my journey through the highs and lows and entrepreneurship through the years:
- When the great recession of 2008 hit, what actions did you take to rise up and serve?
- What obstacles did you face?
- What happened on the other side of obstacles?
- Things were going pretty well for a while, but then life hit the fan. Tell us more about that?
- What did you to do rise up and serve?
- What obstacles did you face?
- What did you learn?
- Then, COVID 19 hit. How has that provided a window to serve once again?
- What are some considerations folks should make right now to make sure their messages are current and on the money to serve in today’s challenging and ever changing times?
- What are some big mistakes to avoid?
- What can happen in terms of big results when folks get this right?
- How can we get started right now? (www.byebyeboringbio.com)
These questions are more practical and tactical:
- What path did you take to become the Business Bio Expert and Get Known Get Paid Mentor?
- Why do you do this work in the first place?
- What is the best advice you’ve ever read about choosing a niche market in the first place, and why does it matter?
- Virtual speaking is all the rage now because of the challenges of the COVID 19 Pandemic. What ways are working well today for speakers, experts and authors to raise their voices, make their impact and make money, too in this new virtual work we find ourselves?
- How can we be best prepared for those kinds of opportunities?
- Tell me a story about how being ready before opportunity knocks has paid off for you and for your clients?
- How can we create simple tools and systems around this so we are the guests who get booked the most?
- What role does an irresistible lead magnet play in this process?
- Can you tell a story about how virtual speaking has paid off for you?
- What action would you like our viewers to take as a result of today’s conversation?
Nancy Loves Talking About These Hot Topics, Plus Links to Her Social Media Profiles
- Get booked on more live and virtual stages, even if know no one knows your name YET!
- Transform your boring bio from wallpaper to wow to attract clients now.
- Make your speaker sheet sizzle so you get booked again and again. Amen.
- Sourcing courage to rise up in the face of challenges and let the next stage be our finest hour
Social Media Links
- Skype Name: NancyJuetten