It's July 2023.
Could it be that you may be in need of a mindset reset?
- Do you ever compare yourself to others and suffer “compare and despair?”
- Do you ever go through the motions without keen focus on what success really means to you?
- Have you revisited your core values lately to make sure every move you make and every word you speak is in alignment?
I'll confess. My negative self talk has been getting in my way lately.
That's why I took the opportunity to write some fresh affirmations that I can repeat to myself every day as I proceed through the balance of 2023.
Special thanks to my buddy Joe Pallo who pointed me in this direction. So glad he is a truth teller in my life.
I am lean, fit, healthy, and strong.
I am a good wife, mom, sister, pet parent, friend, neighbor, and service provider.
I am grateful for the abundance in my life, act in a fiscally responsible way for now and the future, and I make mindful purchases that bring joy and enhance quality of life without excess.
I am successful in business on my own best terms.
- Happy clients.
- Favorable reputation.
- I use my talent and skill for good and profit.
- I am paid well for my contributions without having to punch a clock for an employer.
- I am able to work from anywhere and any time zone, as long as I have a good internet connection.
I am the opposite of what rubs me the wrong way.
|Out of control pricing
|Reasonable and fair
|Authority earned from years in the trenches
|Honest and generous
|It’s more about you and your results than me
I am someone with a giving spirit who supports Go Fund Me campaigns and initiatives that touch my heart and make a difference for others.
- Wow my clients every day/Aim to meet and exceed expectations for a good client experience and excellent results.
- Practice sustainable generosity.
- Advance toward mastery of essential skills and learn new ways to serve and add real value (like Chat GPT) to stay relevant and current.
This is a powerful exercise.
When you try it, really notice and appreciate the observations that come forth for you.
They just might help you keep your focus where it needs to be to enjoy your best life and enjoy your business with success on your own best terms.