BizNik is among the social networks where I contribute DIY publicity information, participate in events, and make a lot of friends. If you are not yet a member, I invite you to check out this community and see what magic you can manifest in your life and business. Biznik combines the best of social networking with the best of real-world connection in a way that helps you:
* Get Real – Members meet online AND face-to-face at member-hosted events.
* Get Noticed – 93 percent of Biznik's top members rank on page 1 of Google for their name or keywords.
* Get Published – build your professional reputation.
* Get Business – meet your next client or business partner.
* Get Current – keep up with the latest trends in business at member-hosted workshops and seminars.
And, if you are a member (you can join for free), you can be among the first to take a new abbreviated, high value Do-It-Yourself Publicity Workshop and Q&A session for a spin at a price too good to resist. The venue for this new event is the Grand Residence at the award-winning Metropolitan Apartments in Tacoma, WA. The date is Wednesday, June 24. The time is 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Here is what people are saying about the DIY publicity presentation Nancy plans to share on event day:
“You make publicity fun and tasty! I didn’t realize that combination could be so appealing. I’m just starting my business so I need all the insight I can get. I thoroughly enjoyed your presentation and appreciate the great resources.”
— Jennifer Hay www.bicareerguide.com
“I truly enjoyed your every word — from the stories of Seattle Chocolate Company to Zook Hook purse hangers. Thank you for sharing your publicity expertise. I have gold nuggets that I plan to employ today.”
— Terri Blair, RD, Registered Dietitian/President, Nutrition & Wellness Works, Inc. www.nutritionandwellnessworks.com
“Thank you so very much for the dynamic, enlightening talk. It was GREAT!”
— Deanne DeMarco, President Unique Solutions, www.OppoSheets.com
In these challenging economic times, this event offers a welcome, delicious, and high value way for budget challenged business owners to learn how to build buzz for their businesses through the power of free publicity, while investing a very modest amount for the opportunity and enjoy all the bonuses that are included.
The first 10 people to register for the event will receive Nancy's Authentic Visibility Tips eBooklets that offer 147 powerful ways to build business and profit from free publicity.
Everyone who attends and signs the attendance sheet with their email address will receive high value bonuses by email after the event to inspire DIY publicity action and support success, including:
1) GET MEDIA SAVVY, The Ultimate eGuide to Promote Your Products, Services and Ideas to the World. It is filled with advice from 14 experts on media, marketing, public relations, and promotion, including Raleigh Pinskey, Shannon Cherry, Rhonda Day, Catherine Franz, Dina Giolitto, Paul Hartunian, Penny Haynes, Michelle Howe, Annie Jennings, Meredith Pond, Lori Prokop, Heidi Richards, Rosalind Sedacca, and Nancy Juetten.
2) 25 of Nancy's best newspaper columns from the Puget Sound Business Journal and the Snohomish County Business Journal on DIY publicity to inspire your DIY publicity success;
3) Nancy's brand new “Get over your fear of blogging to build the buzz and grow your business now” special report.
And, if that weren't enough, the first ten event guests to agree to review her new and meaty “Bye-Bye Boring Bio Action Guide” in exchange for their written feedback will also receive this high-value tool to support their success at half the retail price. This 60+ page guide offers everything you need to get into action to create magnetic bios for multiple marketing and PR applications that will invite more perfect clients to your door, make you beam with pride, and make you look so good that people beyond your mother will notice.
You can read all about the event and register at this link. We have room for 30 people, and you must be a member of BizNik to attend. I can't wait to meet you then and there. And, please share this event news with people you know who have been looking for a brief, high value, and affordable way to consume delicious, actionable information to build the buzz about their business. I've never offered this event in this format before, and I may not again. So don't miss it!