Are you hungry for time-tested and proven tips and tools to grab your place in the media spotlight without breaking the bank — and without leaving the office?
Now you can get the inspiration and education you need at the click of your mouse at a price that is so low that it’s a “no brainer” to say “YES.”
This is great content for those who live in the Puget Sound region in particular. Anyone serious about earning free publicity anywhere in the USA or the world can also benefit from the lessons shared within this delicious bundle of great insights, stories, resources, and actionable information.
- Are you tired of not having enough clients in the pipeline to keep your business humming along?
- Are the same things you’ve been doing to build your business no longer working?
- Are you ready to deploy the impact of FREE PUBLICITY to your buzz building advantage to share your message over a wider audience of potential, perfect clients?
- And, is it tough for you to leave the office to attend a workshop?
If YES is your answer to these questions, help is one click away. This high value, information-packed, “Anytime, Anywhere” Publici-Tea™ Express product bundle and MP3 file educates, inspires, and supports your efforts to earn do-it-yourself publicity so your business success story can get seen, heard, and celebrated in your own backyard and beyond through the power of free publicity and social media marketing.
Work-in-the-trenches publicist, do-it-yourself publicity expert, and Puget Sound Business Journal “Media Savvy” columnist Nancy Juetten offers engaging, real-life stories of publicity success and shares plenty of practical and potentially far-reaching tools and resources so you can get quoted in the traditional, online, and social media, get known as an expert, and write press releases and pitch letters that earn real media attention while avoiding the round file. She also speaks about getting over the fear of blogging so you can build the buzz and grow your business now.
The Q&A session with Nancy and special guest Steve MacDonald, founder of Practical Social Media, gives answers to many frequently asked questions about traditional and social media, while pointing you in the right direction to get your problems solved and your messages heard.
When you apply the lessons learned to share your newsworthy information, you can share your message over a wider audience of potential clients and invite more perfect clients to engage with you — without spending a fortune or wasting a moment of your precious time.
Here is what people are saying about the Publici-Tea™ Express:
In these challenging economic times, this virtual event and all the high-value digital download materials that are included offer a welcome and convenient way for budget challenged business owners to learn how to build buzz for their businesses through the power of free publicity and social media marketing, while investing a very modest amount of time and money for the opportunity.
Your purchase of the MP3 file of a two-hour Publici-Tea™ Express event ALSO includes all of these high-value bonuses by immediate digital download to inspire DIY publicity action and support success, including:
- 25 of Nancy’s best ”Media Savvy” newspaper columns about DIY publicity to inspire and support your DIY publicity success;
- Nancy’s brand new “Get Over Your Fear of Blogging to Build the Buzz and Grow Your Business Now” special report;
- GET MEDIA SAVVY, The Ultimate eGuide to Promote Your Products, Services and Ideas to the World. It is filled with advice from 14 experts on media, marketing, public relations, and promotion, including Raleigh Pinskey, Shannon Cherry, Rhonda Day, Catherine Franz, Dina Giolitto, Paul Hartunian, Penny Haynes, Michelle Howe, Annie Jennings, Meredith Pond, Lori Prokop, Heidi Richards, Rosalind Sedacca, and Nancy Juetten;
- Nancy’s “How to Pitch an Article the Media Can’t Resist” special report that makes it easy to create sassy story ideas that bring your ideas into the media spotlight
- A link to Nancy’s MP3 audio file interview with PR Leads Founder Dan Janal as they discuss how to make the most of press releases in today’s digital age (just fill in your email address when you follow the link to gain access to the information-packed, 60-minute audio file!);
- Press release and pitch letter examples to make it easy for you to follow the format to your winning advantage;
- A list of the 15 top ways to earn a reputation as an expert in your field;
- Your guide to the Puget Sound Business Journal newsroom;
- The 2009 Puget Sound Business Journal editorial calendar to make planning your story pitch timely and easy;
- A ready resource of active links to powerful and mostly free resources to empower your DIY publicity and social media marketing success;
- A written transcript of the “Anytime, Anywhere” Publici-Tea™ Express event so you can conveniently read along as you listen to the two-hour presentation.
Plus, you are invited to enjoy a special Publici-Tea™ Express discount valid for your new subscription to the Puget Sound Business Journal to stay in the know and ready to pitch winning stories all year long. It’s a 20% savings off of the regular annual subscription rate. Fill out the subscription form you receive with your “Anytime, Anywhere” digital download, fax it to 425-458-9632, and enjoy a year of business insights for $72.95 and get the 2010 Book of Lists (a $60 value) as a bonus gift.
Your education about DIY publicity awaits, and great results will flow, once you get into inspired action. Action is always the key!
Your Investment for the Complete Publici-Tea™ Express “Anytime, Anywhere” Download: $49