Speak More! Marketing Strategies to Get More Speaking Business
Speak More! is tailored for keynote speakers, consultants, coaches, trainers, authors, and anyone seeking to expand the reach of their message. Many of the proven methods require little or no monetary investment, yet they provide big payoffs, including increased revenues and opportunities to speak more!
Thirty-three members of the National Speakers Association, including renowned business experts, authors, and marketing gurus, share their sage advice for setting yourself apart from the competition. Whether you peruse the table of contents to find topics that pique your interest or read the book from cover to cover, you’ll discover real-life experiences describing what works and what doesn’t to effectively promote your business, brand, products, and services, and to grow your bottom line.
LEARN FROM THE BEST AS YOU READ HOW TO:
- Write a profile that sets you apart (Nancy Juetten’s chapter)
- Develop a strong personal brand
- Get the most out of networking and public relations e orts
- Publish a book to propel you from a speaker to an expert
- Achieve a professional appearance to enhance your brand
- Harness the power of social media
- Create a do-it-yourself video
- Launch your own radio show
- Turn cold calls into hot new prospects
- Snag and prepare for media interviews in your field
- Optimize mobile marketing with QR codes
- Go global with your message
- And much more!
Treat yourself and four of your aspiring professional speaker friends or all the members of your professional organization!
Offer one street address for shipping, and pay no shipping and handling.
Buy books in quantity (5 or more at a time).