- Direct messaging
- Asking for referrals from clients and prospects
- Showing up as a guest expert on other peoples' platforms
- Blog posts
- Live Video on Facebook, Linked In and beyond
- Leverage your email list
- Use text messaging
- Podcast guesting
- Tap into Facebook groups other than your own to connect with new people
- YouTube video
- Ads to your lead magnet
- Ads to your “conversion event”
- Giveaways and fun ways to invite your current fans/followers to bring more ideal people into your Facebook group
How consistently do you work these methods to bring about to grow your audience and build your business?
Are any of these “blind spots” that you have been avoiding and could now be the time to revisit that?
My favorites are as follows and allow me to reach lots of people with each effort.
1) Podcast guesting
4) Sharing valuable content with my email list
5) Showing up in the Facebook groups of others and finding a way to contribute, stand out, and make connections
A blind spot for me is focusing too much on the leverage piece and not as much on what can happen with one-on-one connections. I am going to keep doing what I am doing and also put more emphasis on PERSONAL CONNECTION and see what happens as a result. I am also going to see about getting approved to deliver live video on LinkedIn.
I have a feeling that things are about to get very exciting.