- February 27 — Women Business Professionals of Bellingham
- January 22 — North Carolina Community College — Bye Bye Boring Bio Workshop
- February 15 – Illuminating Women – Your Next Stage Can Be Your Finest Hour
- March 21 — Rock Star Marketing Network
- May 9 — Garrett Planning Network — Bye Bye Boring Bio Workshop
- August 2 — Garrett Planning Network — Guide Your Clients to Get Ahead of What If Situations Before They Become Hardships
- January 10 — Niche and Grow Rich Virtual Workshop
- January 11 — Get Ready for Opportunity Before It Knocks Talk for eWomenNetwork Orange County
- January 11 — VIP Raise Your Voice – Make Your Impact Dinner Mastermind
- January 25 — Niche and Grow Rich Webinar for North Carolina Community College Entrepreneurship Students – video
- February 15 – The 3 Biggest Bio Blunders Real Estate Professionals Make that Prevent their Ideal Clients from Hiring Them — Lynn Ryfert's Lunch and Learn for Calibre Loans in Kirkland, WA
- March 22 — The Money Hour Radio Show with Tina Mitchell — a Radio Show – The 3 Biggest Bio Blunders Real Estate Professionals Make that Prevent Their Ideal Clients from Hiring Them
- April 5 — Women's Council of Realtors Snohomish County – The 3 Biggest Bio Blunders Real Estate Professionals Make that Prevent Their Ideal Clients from Hiring Them
- May 24 — Your Wealth is In Your List — Let's Build Yours! — Legacy Success Network
- January 10 — Nancy Juetten Interview with Terrie Marie – Business and Prosperity Expert Interview Series (video)
- January 10 — Nancy Juetten Interviews Morgana Rae by BeLive.TV about Slaying Your Money Monster to Welcome Abundance in All Aspects of Life and Business
- January 11 — Nancy Juetten Leads the Virtual Name and Claim Your Profitable Niche Audience Workshop
- January 12 — Maria Johnson Interviews Nancy Juetten for World Greatest Speakers book about overcoming fear to take the stage link to written chapter
- January 12 — Elena Estanol Interviews Nancy Juetten for her Coach of Fire Podcast (video)
- January 4 — Nancy Juetten Leads the Magic Message Lab LIVE.
- January 30 — Nancy Juetten Interviews Jeanna Gabellini by BeLive.TV about how to attract five-star clients to your coaching or consulting practice (video)
- February 1 — Nancy Juetten Leads the Magic Message Lab LIVE
- February 4 – Nancy Juetten Speaks at Big Impact Speaker LIVE – Mark and Shannon (audio)
- February 27 — Nancy Juetten Interviews Tiamo De Vettori via BeLive.TV about How to Become a Fearless Speaker (video)
- February 28 — Nancy Juetten Interviews Debbie Hoffman via BeLive.TV about How to Power Up Your Follow Up and Make Way More Money with Fewer Leads (video)
- February 28 — Hiroo Chothia Interviews Nancy Juetten for Business Success Mastery Expert Series. (video)
- March 1 — Nancy Juetten Leads the Magic Message Lab LIVE with Tiamo De Vettori. Learn the 7 Elements to Tell Your Stand Out Story (audio).
- March 7 — Nancy Juetten is showcased in this video summit: ‘Master your Message: How to Create an In-Demand Brand and be the Authority in your Field' (video).
- March 9 — Tannen Ellis-Graham of the National Speakers Association Interviews Nancy Juetten about Starting and Growing a Speaking Business (audio)
- March 15 — Gina Fresquez Interviews Nancy Juetten for the Women's Side Hustle Society Podcast about how her two side hustles fuel her creativity as she also runs her marketing and coaching company in service to aspiring speakers worldwide.
- March 29 — Nancy Juetten Keynotes at Wise Women Showcase at the Everett Events Center (audio dress rehearsal – 41 minutes) (Create a Model that Rocks Excerpt)
- April 3 — Nancy Juetten Interviews Adam Urbanski about Ramping Up Revenue — (video)
- April 5 — Nancy Juetten Leads the Magic Message Lab LIVE with Adam Urbanski as VIP Guest Faculty Expert on how to Rev Up Revenue (audio)
- April 18 — Nancy Juetten Interviews Bill Stainton about his road to TEDxStanleyPark (video)
- April 20, 21, and 22 — Nancy Juetten Speaks at Adam Urbanski's Revenue Rev Up Live in San Diego
- April 28, 29, and 30 – Nancy Juetten Speaks at Fearless Speaker Emergence – Tiamo De Vettori – San Diego – Video
- May 3 – Nancy Juetten Leads the Magic Message Lab LIVE with special guest Facebook LIVE Expert Molly Mahoney. Audio Replay
- May 4 – Nancy Juetten Speaks – Get Ready for Opportunity Before It Knocks – eWn – Snohomish County
- May 15 – Nancy Juetten Speaks – Get Ready for Opportunity Before It Knocks Plus Sizzling Speaker Sheet Bonus Workshop – – ICF Washington State (audio file) PowerPoint: ICFWashington2017Final
- May 24 — Nancy Juetten Interviews Jennifer Lier – President of National Keynote Speakers. Video
- May 25 – 31 — Nancy Juetten promotes 30 Days, 3 New Clients: How to Stop Spinning Your Wheels & Start Serving Real, Paying Clients This Month” with Kathryn Calhoun. Interviews air June 1, 2, and 3. Video Audio
- June 7 – Nancy Juetten Leads the Magic Message Lab LIVE with VIP Guest Faculty Expert Milana Leshinshy. Simplified Webinars! Audio
- June 12, 2017 — Want to use Podcast GUESTING to Build Expert Status and Authority? Join me and Nicole Holland to get the inside skinny from a world-class expert about ‘interviews that convert!' Video
- June 21 – Nancy Juetten Speaks – Get Ready for Opportunity Before It Knocks – eWn – Portland, Oregon Short Facebook Live Snippet
Part 1 of eWomenNetwork Keynote Talk
- June 28 – 30 — Nancy Juetten Speaks at Big Impact University LIVE in the Bay Area
- July 5 — Nancy Juetten Leads the Magic Message Lab LIVE with VIP Guest Faculty Expert Nicole Holland about Podcasting Guesting.
- July 10 — Nancy Juetten gets interviewed on Nicole Holland's Business Rock Stars Podcast. Audio
- July 11 — Nancy Juetten Interviews Speak Your Path to Cash Expert Shannon Law via BeLive.Tv. Audio
- July 12 — Nancy Juetten Shares How to Transform Your Boring Bio into a Client Attracting Magnet that So You Get Known and Paid Now by webinar for students in Christina Hills' Website Creation Workshop. Webinar with Slides
- July 26 — Tips to Make Your Speaker Sheet Sizzle — BeLive.TV
- August 2 — Nancy Juetten Leads the Magic Message Lab LIVE with VIP Guest Faculty Expert Michelle Schubnel about group coaching success.
- August 3 — Nancy Juetten Leads Sizzling Speaker Sheet Office Hour.
- September 6 — Nancy Juetten Leads the Magic Message Lab LIVE.
- October 4 — Nancy Juetten Leads the Magic Message Lab LIVE.
- November 1 — Nancy Juetten Leads the Magic Message Lab LIVE.
- December 6 — Nancy Juetten Leads the Magic Message Lab LIVE.
- December 12 — 3 Best Ways to Get Booked on More Live and Virtual Stages, Even If No One Knows Your Name YET Webinar
- December 13 — Interview with Nicole Holland about Speaking More to Earn More
- December 13 — Interview with Debbie Hoffman about Speaking More to Earn More
- December 14 — Interview with Spring Zheng about Speaking More to Earn More
- December 14 — Interview with Megan J. Huber about Speaking More to Earn More
- December 15 — Interview with Milana Leshinsky about Speaking More to Earn More
- December 19 — Live Q&A Call about Attract Ideal Clients and Speaking Gigs at HELLO Success Training
- December 20 — Magic Message Lab LIVE Mentoring Call
- January 6 – Magic Message Lab VIP BONUS ENROLLMENT CALL
- February 3 – Magic Message Lab
- Christine Kloser Lends Support for a Launch of Mine
- February 1 – 12 — Champion Business Coach Launcher Tommi Wolfe
- March 2 – Magic Message Lab
- March 31 – Tommi Wolfe Business Intensive Event in Bellevue, WA
- April 6 – Magic Message Lab
- April 7 – 22 – Support JVIC Launch
- April 23 – Chick Chat Speed Coaching Event
- April 25 and 27 – Promote Inspired Messengers Get Booked with Your Speaker Sheet event
- May 4 – Magic Message Lab
- May 5 – Get Booked with Your Sizzling Speaker Sheet Webinar for Jennifer Beale
- May 8 – Receive support from Ted McGrath for Sizzling Speaker Sheet Kit Opt Ins
- May 16 – Support Rob Goyette for his Webinar Automation Training
- May 20 – 21 — Sponsor the Bright Side of Life Event with Sahar Nafal – Pleasanton, CA
- May 25 – Get Booked with Your Sizzling Speaker Sheet Webinar for Christina Hills
- June 1 – Magic Message Lab – Jon Block is My VIP Guest – Your Signature Talk
- June 1, 6, and 7 — Mail for Cathy Demers – Create Passive Revenue Streams
- June 4 — Speak for Erin Loman Jeck at the Pacific NW Speaker Success Summit in Woodinville, WA
- June 10 – Beyond Bastyr Univeristy – Get Ready for Opportunity Before It Knocks – Video
- June 10 – Business and Professional Women Talk for Audrey Godwin Video
- July 6 – Magic Message Lab
- August 3 – Magic Message Lab
- September 7 – Magic Message Lab
- September 15 — Niche and Grow Rich Workshop for Dan Wingard's Top 6 Meet Up
- October 5 – Magic Message Lab
- October 19 – Bastyr University Niche and Grow Rich Workshop – Seattle,WA
- October 25 – Advanced Speaker Training – Las Vegas, NV
- October 27 – Revenue Rev Up Live – Irvine, CA
- November 3 – JVX Sponsor Table – Irvine, CA
- November 4 – Bastyr University Niche and Grow Rich Workshop – San Diego
- November 9 – Magic Message Lab – VIP Guest Tamara Monosoff
- November 14 – Niche and Grow Rich Workshop – ICF Eastside
- November 17 – Get Ready for Opportunity Before Opportunity Knocks Talk for eWn Bellevue Video Part One and Video Part Two
- December 7 – Magic Message Lab
- December 8-10 – Sharla Jacobs and Jesse Koren's JV Retreat in Santa Cruz, CA
- January 14 – 27, 2014 — Pre-Promotion for Worldwide Virtual Get Your Client Attracting Story Done Workshop
- Offer Preview Call January 21
- January 28, 2014 for Three Weeks — Delivery of Worldwide Virtual Get Your Client Attracting Story Done Workshop
- Execute Calls 2 and 3 for Worldwide Virtual Get Your client Attracting Story DONE Workshop
- February 4
- February 11
- February 10 – Speak for Exceptional Networking Connections Live Event — “Ignite Courage”
- March 10, 2015 — Speak for Business Theater Live Event — “Ignite Courage”
- March 20-22, 2015 — Attend Big Shift Experience LIVE in the San Francisco Bay Area
- April 16 – 18, 2015 — Attend Christian Mickelsen JV Summit in San Diego
- April 6-27 — List Building Event
- May 4 – 17, 2015 — Support Christine Kloser's Transformational Author Experience 2015
- Support PJ Van Hulle's Lista Palooza Event – June 15 -21, 2015
- Support Ted McGrath July 7-9, July 14-15, and July 17-18
- July 12 – 21, 2015 – Travel to Greece with the Business Building Vixens from The Coaches Console
- July 28 Webinar for LeadPages
- Support Coaches Console August 10 – 28
- Support Michelle Schubnel – September 17 – October 2, 2015
- Rock Your Revenue List Building Event – September 28 – October 19, 2015
- Elevate Your Marketing Message for Good and Profit Teleclass – Life Purpose Institute – Sept. 24, 2015
- Smart Women Savvy Money Workshop – September 26, 2015
- JV VIP Day Focus for Nancy Juetten
- Magic Message Lab — October 7, 2015 9 a.m. – noon
- Mark Porteous Google Hangout — Credibility Conversation – October 8, 2015
- Support Ryan Eliason – November 2 – 20
- Magic Message Lab – November 10, 2015
- JVX Live Event – November 12 – 15, 2015 – Orange County
- November 30 — Solo Email for Magic Message Lab and Tiamo Special Guest
- December 2, 2015 – Magic Message Lab VIP Audit Opportunity
- December 3 – 6 — Carrie Roldan's The New Paradigm of Marketing Symposium – Event Takes Place December 7 – 11
- December 25 – January 1 — Receive support from JV partners for the Brilliant Bio Now holiday promotion
- Date TBD — Constant Contact Success Story Debuts, Highlighting the Holiday Promotion
- Jan 6 – 20 – Launch for NEXT Get Your Client Attracting Story DONE Virtual Workshop
- Jan 14 — JV for Christine Kloser – Get your book done launch is complete
- Jan 16 – 19 — Justin’s live event in Vancouver – Magnetize Your Audience
- Jan 22 — Delivery of Worldwide Get Your Story Done Workshop – noon – 3 p.m. PST
- Jan 29 – The Bio Doc is In – noon – 2 p.m. PST
- Feb. 3 – Radio Interview – Kevin Price – 9:50 CST am
- Feb. 4 – SpeakerChat – Melanie Benson Strick – 4 p.m. PST
- Feb. 5 – Special Call for Private Mentoring Clients – JV's for Beginners
- Feb. 11 – eWomenNetwork Tele Success Institute Pre-Record – 11:30 a.m. PST – JV's for Beginners
- Feb. 12 – Get Known Get Paid Success System and Experience Mega Success Call — noon – 2 p.m. PST
- Feb. 24 – March 2 Cart Open: March 2 Cart Close: March 7 – JV for Donna Kozik Pre-Launch: Get Your Book Done in a Weekend
- Feb. 26 — Put Press Release Pizzazz Behind Your Launch and Lift Your Visibility, Credibility, Star Power and Your Results! – 1 p.m. PST: Special Call for Jeanna Gabellini's Flashpoint Tribe
- March 11 – Delivery of Webinar for Practice Pay Solutions – 3 p.m. EST
- March 12 — Get Known Get Paid Success System and Experience Mega Success Call — noon – 2 p.m. PST
- March 13 – 27, 2014 –Launch JV Insider Circle with Milana and Rich
- March 14, 15, 16, 17 – Justin Livingston Mastermind – Evergreen Webinars and Filling Live Events
- March 20 — eWomenNetwork Brave event with Sandra Yancey – 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. PST
- March 27 — Keynote for Women Business Owners – Seattle – 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. PST
- JV Summit in San Diego – Mid-April
- April 18 – May 6 — Support Jeanna Gabellini's ProfitQuest Launch
- May 5 – 18 — Promotion of Kloser Transformational Author Experience
- May 19 – June 11 — Nancy's Launch Focus – Get Known Get Paid Success Jumpstart!
- (June 3 and June 6 Solo Emails for Tommi Wolfe Joint Venture – Grabbing Clients Now)
- June 3 – 9 – Monetize Your Audience Training – Whistler
- June 1 – 11 – Promotion of “Bio Doc”
- (June 9 – 19 — Fill Your Webinars with Ease with Facebook Ads Launch)
- June 11 – Webinar for Jennifer Beale's Toronto Community
- June 12 – “The Bio Doc” – a Gift to My Entire Community
- June 18 – Worldwide Virtual Get Your Story Done Workshop
- June 20: Speak for Alex Mandossian's Google Hangout
- June 25 – “The Bio Doc is In” Follow Up Call
- July 12-16 – Alex Mandossian VIP Event San Diego
- July 14 – JVIC Advocates for Nancy Juetten – Thank you Milana and Rich!
- July 16 – Solo Email for Tommi Wolfe
- July 16 — “The Bio Doc is In” for JVIC Tribe
- July 17 — Speak for eWomenNetwork Bellevue/Seattle Chapter
- July 24 – 27 — Mesmerize Your Audience Training – Whistler
- August 4 – Lisa Cherney Call
- August 14-28, 2014 – Free Sessions that Sell Launch Support – Christian Mickelsen
- September 8 – 16 – Coaches Console Support
- September 10 – “Bio Doc is In” Preview Call, inviting enrollments in the Get Your Client Attracting Story Done Worldwide Virtual Workshop
- September 17 — Delivery of Get Your Client Attracting Story Done Virtual Worldwide Workshop- noon to 3 p.m. PST
- September 25: Magic Message Lab
- September 29 – October 14: Magnetize Your Audience Launch with Callan Rush and Justin Livingston
- October 2 – Bio Wow What Now Follow Up Call – noon – 2 p.m. PST
- October 1 – 14, 2014 – Magnetize Your Audience Launch with Callan Rush and Justin Livingston
- November 4 – 7 – JVIC – Newport Beach
- November 10 – 12 — Lisa Cherney Juicy Marketing Event – Long Beach
- November 20 at 4 p.m. PST Google Hangout for Alex Mandossian
- Dec. date TBD — Joint Venture – Bill Baren
- December 11 – 12 — Attend Sharla Jacobs Retreat in Santa Cruz
January – Rolling Enrollments in the Get Known to Get Paid™ Private Mentoring Program to Begin Again in February.
January 7 – Nancy presents to the Toastmasters at the Bellevue, WA Microsoft Store – Bye-Bye Boring Bio- Hello Opportunity! 6:30 – 8 p.m.
January 9 – Nancy Juetten Shares the Bye-Bye Boring Bio – Hello Opportunity Message with ICF New England Chapter with Host Michael Bloom
January 9 – 13 – Nancy Juetten attends Christian Mickelsen's IMPACT and Full Practice and Beyond live events as a Sponsor
January 16 – The “Bio Doc is In” for Beth Hayden's Tribe
January 23 – The “Bio Doc is in” for Susan Harrow's Tribe
January 30 – Feb. 4 – Nancy Juetten Shares the Taki Moore Lead Blitz Program with her Tribe
February 2 – Marketing with a Book Summit at Verity Credit Union with Henry DeVries and Mark LeBlanc
February 6 – 12 – Nancy Juetten Presents Tom Buford — Information Product Weekend to her Tribe
February 14 – Joan Stewart hosts Nancy Juetten for “Transform Your Boring Bio from Wallpaper to Wow to Attract Clients Now”
February – Nancy begins work with new clients in the Get Known to Get Paid™ Private Mentoring Program
February 17 – Nancy does a mailing for Start Up Expert Tommi Wolfe prior to her April 25-26 live event in Denver, CO.
February 18 – 22 – Mid-Winter Break – No events, calls, or work commitments
February 23 – Nancy Juetten keynotes by teleclass for Repatterning Practitioners Association
February 27 – Telecall with Start Up Expert Tommi Wolfe — 10 a.m. PST
March 7 – Nancy Juetten introduces Steve Washer of Brainy Video to her Tribe. Solo emails Feb. 28 and March 5
March 14 – 16 – Brandy and Vinca Live, Concord, CA
March 22 – 24 – Big Shift Experience, San Francisco
March 25 – April 1 – Nancy Juetten introduces Coach Gary Henson to her Tribe
March 25 – Michelle Schubnel of Coach and Grow Rich introduces Nancy Juetten to her client community – “The Bio Doc is In”
April 8 – 12 Spring Break – No events, calls or work commitments
April 18 – 20 – Joint Venture Summit in San Diego
April 23 – Nancy Juetten presents to Nancy Chin-Wagner's community in Boulder, Colorado.
April 25-26 – Nancy Juetten keynotes at Tommi Wolfe's Client Attraction Live Event in Denver, Colorado.
April 30 – Nancy Juetten takes Publicity Q&A for Susan Harrow's Publicity Mentoring Program
May 2– Nancy speaks to the Puget Sound Coaches Association by Teleseminar — Bye-Bye Boring Bio – Hello Opportunity, Thursday May 2nd noon-1:30 PM
May 6 – 17 – Nancy promotes the Christine Kloser Transformational Author Experience 2013
May 14 – Nancy pre-record for Christine Kloser TAE event at 8:15 a.m. PDT
May 18 – June 3 – Nancy promotes the Done for You Giveaway Sweepstakes
May 29 – Nancy delivers Bye-Bye Boring Bio Action Workshop to Graduates at Bastyr University from 6 – 9 p.m. PST
June 20 — Kim Clausen hosts Nancy for “Bio Wow for a call to her tribe at 11 a.m. PST
June 20 – Christian Mickelsen drives his tribe to my opt in page for Bio Wow at 5 p.m. PST
June 11 – 30 — Nancy advocates for Jeanna Gabellini's Tribe for her ProfitQuest Program
June 27 – Coaches Console introduces Nancy Juetten to their Success Series Clients – noon Pacific.
June 28: The “Bio Doc is In” for Christine Kloser's Transformation Author Experience Tribe
July 16-24: Nancy supports Make Your Programs Make You Millions for Christian Mickelsen
August- Nancy hosts Christina Hills for a call around her Website Creation Workshop.
August 21 — Nancy Juetten hosts Coaches Console for her tribe with mailings on 8-14 and 8-19.
August – Bye-Bye Boring Bio PLUS Anniversary Sale!
August – eWomenNetwork International Conference- Dallas
September – Nancy hosts a call for Kim Clausen
October 13 – 18, 2912 —Tuscany, Italy JV Retreat with Brandy, Vinca, Taki Moore, Eva Gregory, Gary Henson, Jeanna Gabellini and More. So excited!
November 19: Nancy hosts Susan Harrow for a Sound Bite Call with Solo Emails on Nov. 16, 18, and 19
December – No partner calls in December
Jan. 9 and 10 – Nancy speaks to the high end mentoring clients of Suzanne Falter-Barns and Jeffrey Van Dyk about networking online and off.
Jan. 23 and 24 – Nancy speaks to the high end mentoring clients of Suzanne Falter-Barns and Jeffrey Van Dyke about launch strategies.
Jan. 19 – 25 — Bye-Bye Boring Bio – Get Ready for Opportunity in the New Year Webinars- RCI, Jan. 19 at 10 a.m. Pacific – John Kremer's book publishing community, Jan 24 at 5 p.m. Pacific and 8 p.m. Eastern – Therese Skelly's Community, Jan. 23 at 10 a.m. Pacific – Tad Hargrave's Marketing for Hippies Community, Jan. 25 at noon Pacific – Nancy Juetten's Extended Community, Jan. 25 at 3 p.m. Pacific
Feb. 3-5 – NSA Winter Conference – Monetize Your Message – Dallas, Texas – Nancy Juetten Leads a Concurrent Session
Feb. 21 – The Authentic Entrepreneur Speaker Series – Nancy Juetten Speaks on 2-21-11 at 10 a.m. Pacific
Feb. 8 – Broadcast Your Brilliance Webinar Series Begins Again for Five Weeks
Feb. 13 – Client Allure Success Summit with Tiffany de Silva and Her Tribe – Nancy Juetten Speaks at 1 p.m. Pacific on 2-13
Mar. 2 – Total Networking – Century Link Event Center, Seattle
Mar. 6 – Nancy Juetten Hosts Therese Skelly for a Teleseminar – How to Sell without Being Salesy
Mar. 8 and Mar. 16 – 2nd Annual Irresistible List Building Summit Participation with Vrinda Normand
Mar. 10 – VIP Private Retreat with Bill Baren
Mar. 23 – 25 – Nancy Juetten Attends the Big Shift Experience in San Francisco, CA
April 11 at 10 a.m. — Linda Claire Puig hosts Nancy Juetten for a teleclass to her community – Bye-Bye Boring Bio, Hello Opportunity!
April 19 – George Huang hosts Nancy Juetten for a teleclass to his community – Bye-Bye Boring Bio, Hello Opportunity!
April 24 at 10 a.m. – Nancy Juetten shares Bye-Bye Boring Bio, Hello Opportunity with her own tribe
April 23 – Nancy Juetten Shares Bye-Bye Boring Bio Telesummit for the Members of Practice Pay Solutions
April 26-28 – Nancy Juetten attends Christian Mikelson's JV Summit in San Diego
May 2 – Broadcast Your Brilliance Webinar Series Starts Again for Five Weeks
May 7 – May 18 – Nancy speaks for Christine Kloser's Transformational Author Experience and lends advocacy to the event
May 17 – Nancy Juetten offers a workshop for the Entrepreneur breakfast series for the members of the Bellevue Club
June 1 – 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. – Get Known to Get Paid In-Home Retreat
June 5 – Tommi Wolfe interviews Nancy Juetten for her Start Up Expert Tribe – Bye-Bye Boring Bio – Hello Opportunity!
June 7 – Laura Cross Interviews Nancy Juetten — Bye-Bye Boring Bio
June 7 – Judith Briles – Author U Radio Interview with Nancy Juetten
June 13 – Messages, Meaning and Money Radio Show Interview — Sharon Saylor interviews Nancy Juetten
June 20 – Nancy Juetten interviews Tommi Wolfe, the Start Up Expert for the Authentic Visibility Tribe.
June 26 – Nancy Juetten speaks by Teleclass for the members of SpeakerMatch.com
June 27 – Bill Stainton Interviews Nancy Juetten: Get Ready, Get Known, Get Paid!
June 28 – 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. – Get Known to Get Paid In-Home Retreat
July 10 – Nancy Juetten Hosts Linda Claire Puig for a Teleseminar about Writing Ezine Headlines that Turn Heads at 3 p.m.
August 1 at 10 a.m. Nancy hosts Tom Buford – “How to Create an Information Product in a Weekend
August 6 at noon – Nancy is interviewed by Steve Davis for 100 Coaching Tips Telesummit
August 6 at 3 p.m. – Taki Moore interviews Nancy Juetten for his tribe
August 20 – Nancy contributes to Milana Leshinsky's “Coming to America” Mega Celebration
August 15 – Carol Demers interviews Nancy Juetten for The Success Cafe
August 16 at 10 a.m. Pacific – Michelle Davidson of RainToday.com inteviews Nancy Juetten in connection with debut of Speak More!
August 24 – Nancy Juetten is the “Showcase” Speaker at the NSA NW Chapter Meeting
August 28 – Pre-Record Session with Carol Demars at 3 p.m. PST
September 10 – Nancy Juetten is interviewed for the Millionaire Messenger Telesummit
September 11 – 15 – Nancy Juetten attends Tommi Wolfe Event in Denver, CO
September 18 – Nancy Juetten shares the Bye-Bye Boring Bio – Hello Opportunity Message with Her Tribe and Those Recommended by Fabulous JV Partners
September 19 – Eva Gregory interviews Nancy for her tribe.
September 20 – Nancy Juetten speaks to the members of the Bellevue/Seattle Chapter of eWomenNetwork
October 10 – Broadcast Your Brilliance Webinar Series Starts Again for Three Months – October-Nov-December 2012
October 18 – Nancy Juetten interviews George Huang
October 19 — Nancy Juetten Promotes Fill Your Workshops with Ease Workshop for Justin Livingston
October 25 – Thursday, 10/25/2012 (7:00am PST) – Bio Wow Now: The Why, The How, and Why Now? – Medical Writers Webinar – Jonathan Marx
October 25, November 2, November 16, and November 30 – The Bio Doc is In Calls
November 1 – Success Cafe with Cathy Demers Interview Airs Today
November 1, 8, and 13: Nancy supports Brandy Mychals with her book launch
November 20 – Nancy Juetten Interviews George Kao
November 14 at 10 a.m. – Jeanna Gabellini of Masterpeace Coaching interviews Nancy Juetten – Bye-Bye Boring Bio, Hello Opportunity~
November 15 at 4 p.m. — Coach Gary Hensen Interviews Nancy Juetten — Bye-Bye Boring Bio – Hello Opportunity
November 28 at 1 p.m. PST – Jeanna Gabellini and Nancy Juetten talk about home pages that rock for her membership community
November 29 – Get Known to Get Paid In Home Retreat
December 4 – Bio Doc is In Call for Brandy Mychals
December – No partner calls or Joint Ventures Scheduled
January 4 – Nancy contributes Bio Expertise to the Expert-Entrepreneur Telesummit with Laura Cross
January 14 – Bye-Bye Boring Bio Action Workshop, Bellevue, WA
January 15 – Radio Interview – Marquesa Pettway – Bye-Bye Boring Bio for Speakers and Beyond
January 18 – eWomenNetwork Success Series Teleseminar – Transform Your Boring Bio from Wallpaper to Wow to Attract Clients, Speaking Gigs, and Media Interviews Now
January 28 – Beverly Boston interviews Nancy.
February 1 and 2 – Nancy attends Ali Brown International Millionaire Protege Club Retreat, Marina Del Rey, CA
February 17 – Nancy speaks to the members of SpeakerMatch.com via Teleseminar – How to Transform Your Boring Bio from Wallpaper to Wow to Attract Speaking Engagements Now
February 25-26 – La Jolla, CA – Nancy speaks at the Marketing with a Book Summit with fellow faculty members Henry DeVries, Mark LeBlanc, and Liz Goodgold.
February 28 – Nancy contributes to the Know-Like-Trust Online Event Hosted by Bill Baren of Bill Baren Coaching. She guides listeners through the Rock Star Status Reality Check to Get Ready to Step Up, Stand Out and Shine in the Spotlight.
March 1 – Nancy addresses the online community at The Encedo Group about the Rock Star Status Reality Check.
March 4 – Nancy is a sponsor at Total Networking at Qwest Field.
March 9 – Nancy hosts the Rock Star Status Reality Check “Live” at Friends Philosophy and Tea in Bellevue, WA. She does Extreme Bio Makeovers “Live” for nine very appreciative guests.
March 15 – Marquesa Pettway interviews Nancy about the Rock Star Status Reality Check for the members and guests of her SpeakerPreneur community.
March 17 – NSA member Barbara McNichol interviews Nancy about her journey to build her platform with Bye-Bye Boring Bio, while sharing the Rock Star Status Reality Check and more.
March 25-27 – Nancy attends The Big Shift Experience in San Francisco, CA.
April 12 — 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. PST – Nancy hosts Social Media Expert George Kao for a “LIVE” webinar to guide guests to make the most of their 15 minutes a day with social media to boost their business now.
April 26 — 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. PST – Nancy Juetten and Liz Goodgold engage in a lively conversation by teleseminar to guide listeners to ignite their business through the power of a memorable personal brand and story.
April 28 – noon PST – Nancy guides the members of Practice Pay Solutions through the Rock Star Status Reality Check.
May 10 – Nancy participates in the Done for You Giveaway of the Century
May 14 – Nancy attends a National Speakers Association event in Seattle, WA.
May 17 – Nancy keynotes at the Constant Contact Conference in Woodinville, WA. July 11 — Nancy is interviewed by George Kao, Faye LeVow, and Therese Skelly in three separate teleseminar sessions.
August 16 at 3 p.m. PST – Nancy interviews Master of Enrollment Coach Bill Baren by Tele Seminar- How To Enroll New High-Paying Clients Without Doing Any Selling
September 13 – Nancy interviews Lisa Cherney about Juicy Marketing
September 17 – Nancy speaks to the Canadian Chapter of National Speakers Association in Vancouver, Canada – half day workshop
September 30 – Nancy speaks at the Day of Empowerment in Olympia, WA
October 4 – Nancy speaks at Seattle Design Center at Career Day for Aspiring Interior Designers
October 19 – Nancy speaks for Molly Gordon's Self Employment Telesummit
October 20 – Nancy speaks for a full house at the W Hotel in Seattle at the final meeting of the Seattle LinkedIn Group about how to pitch an article the media can't resist.
November 15 – Alison Marks interviews Nancy Juetten for her Six-Figure Success Talks Series.
November 17 – Nancy Juetten Keynotes at the Women Business Professionals of Bellingham Gala Event
November 21 – Nancy Juetten shares her lessons and confessions about monetizing her message by webinar so viewers everywhere can succeed faster. Access the recording at this link.
December 6 – Nancy Juetten speaks to the Constant Contact audience at the Seattle Museum of Flight about List Building.
December 9-10 – Nancy Juetten speaks to the High-End Mentoring Clients in Suzanne Falter-Barns and Jeffrey Van Dyk's Spiritual Marketing Quest about making a pitch the media can't resist.
December 19 and 20 – Nancy Juetten speaks to the High-End Mentoring Clients in Suzanne Falter-Barns and Jeffrey Van Dyke's Spiritual Marketing Quest about list builiding.
January 29 – Nancy attends Robert Middleton's Info Guru Summit in San Francisco, CA.
February 5 – Nancy keynotes at the Olympia Business Summit.
March 2 – Nancy leads a teleclass about how to kick your boring bio to the curb for the Alliance of Online Entrepreneurs.
March 5 – Nancy is interviewed by Tshombe Brown about how to kick your boring bio tot he curb.
March 5 – Nancy shares tips about better bios now with the members of BizEnrich.
March 16 – Nancy shares tips about better bios now with the guests at Patrick Snow's Bestseller Publishing Institute.
March 29, 2010 – Nancy interviews Master of Client Enrollment Coach Bill Baren about how to enroll clients more effectively right now. If you missed the call, you can still listen in here.
May 7 – 9, 2010 – Nancy attends Oprah Winfrey's 10th anniversary celebration of O Magazine at the Live Your Best Life Weekend Celebration in New York City.
May 14, 2010 – Nancy leads the All-Day Custom Publici-Tea™ Retreat at her Bellevue, WA view home.
May 17 – June 7, 2010 – Nancy participates in the Second Annual “Done for You” Giveaway of the Century. This event offers her fans and followers access to over $250,000 in free services that can add value to their businesses.
June 16, 2010 – Nancy guides guests at Patrick Snow's Best Seller Publishing Institute how to say bye-bye to their boring bios and why they should, while delivering Extreme Bio Makeovers on the spot for those bold enough to step forward.
June 23, 2010 – Nancy guides 50 members of Biznik to Kick their Boring Bios to the Curb to Attract Money, Clients, and Media Interviews Now at Friends Philosophy and Tea in Bellevue, WA. If you missed it, you can still hear the audio file and enjoy the written transcript when you opt-in to enjoy the Authentic Visibility ezine. Both are gifts when you sign up.
June 21 – 30, 2010 – Nancy invites Mission Publishing Founder John Eggen to share how to create multiple streams of income for your business through the creation of a quality book. If you missed the call, you can tune in at this link.
July 15, 2010 – Nancy guides Pam Perry's extended community to Kick their Boring Bios to the Curb to Attract Money, Clients, and Media Interviews Now by teleseminar.
September 8, 2010 – Nancy debuts second edition of Bye-Bye Boring Bio to the world! Read the press release at this link.
September 10,. 2010 – Nancy keynotes at ThinkBiz 2010, taking place at Western Washington University in Bellingham, WA. She'll be talking about saying bye-bye to your boring bio and why you should. She'll also be doing Extreme Bio Makeovers on the spot for those bold enough to step forward. If you missed the event, you can listen to the audio file at this link.
September 16, 2010 – Nancy interviews PR Leads Founder Dan Janal about Guaranteed Press Releases. If you missed the live call, you can still listen in after the fact. Here is the link.
September 17, 2010 – Nancy leads the Bye-Bye Boring Bio Action Workshop at her Bellevue, WA view home.
October 12, 2010 – Nancy interviews Info Products Guy James Roche about the Entrepreneur's Path. Register for this content-rich teleseminar at this link.
October 20, 2010 – Boo! Scare Away Bad Bios and Create New Ones that Attract More of the Right Opportunities Now. A free workshop for members of Biznik and their guests.
November 2-4, 2010 – Nancy attends SHINE – Live Your True Wealth in Las Vegas, Nevada! Join her there. Learn more and register. Click here for all the fabulous details.
November 4, 2010 – Nancy teaches students of “Be the Media” how to transform their boring bios from wallpaper to wow to attract clients now. Register to benefit from the amazing curriculum by visiting this link.
November 8-9, 2010 – Dream It, Launch It, Live It! Nancy is among the speakers at the Seattle Global Conference for Ladies Who Launch. Learn more and register at this link.
November 12, 2010 – Nancy leads the Bye-Bye Boring Bio Action Workshop at her Bellevue, WA view home.
December 2 – 4, 2010 – Nancy attends Nancy Marmolejo's “I Heart My Biz” Workshop in Anaheim as a proud sponsor. More details are coming soon.
December 10, 2010 – Nancy Juetten and Patrick Snow teach the 2nd Annual Publici-Tea™ and Book Publishing Summit at Seattle Design Center.
December 15, 2010 – Nancy speaks to Susan Levin and her community of members at www.speakerservices.com about how to transform boring bios from wallpaper to wow to attract speaking gigs now.