20 Ways to Use Life Goes on Roadmap™ to Serve Your Clients and Grow Your Business
Press Release to announce your status as a proud Life Goes on Roadmap™ Provider.
- This is an example.
- We will periodically announce when new Life Goes on Roadmap™ Licensees join so we can have a good reason to build the buzz about our good work.
- You can re-purpose these press releases in your ezine or social media to bring more attention to what sets you and your firm apart.
- If you would like help creating press releases for your business to announce your new book, charitable involvements, or other news, this is a service Nancy S. Juetten Marketing Inc. provides for an additional fee. Reach out by email at email@example.com with “Press Release” in the subject line, and she'll happily reach out to tell you more.
- If you are inspired to create your own good publicity, scroll down to access two useful gift reports that are packed with do-it-yourself publicity tips and strategies that can pay off.
Website icon to post to the website to promote Life Goes on Roadmap™ Provider status (showcased below)
Resource to support you in creating physical products of your customized version of Life Goes on Roadmap™
- Vervante – this is the service we use – www.vervante.com
How to Lead a Life Goes on Roadmap™ Virtual Road Trip for Your Clients to Hold Them Accountable for Getting Their Personal Finances Organized
- Invite your clients and potential clients to attend an educational webinar or teleclass by email.
- Lead a live teleclass, webinar, or Zoom call for your clients and potential clients, and be sure to record it.
- Here's a PowerPoint presentation for the webinar we've used to inform your own approach.
- Remind people to tune in to benefit with email reminders.
- Once people decide to proceed, schedule a Ready Set Prep call.
- Here's a PowerPoint presentation for the Ready Set Go! Prep Call that you can adapt as your own.
- Here are three PowerPoint presentations to lead the three check in calls on the Virtual Road trip day.
Road Trip, Part 1
Road Trip, Part 2
Road Trip Last Call
- Here are replays of our calls to inform how you can lead similar calls in your own voice.
- Here is an email to share with clients to make it easy to share YOUR replays for those who were not able to join you live for YOUR training.
- Recommended Resources: Instant Teleseminar FreeConferenceCall.com GoToWebinar Zoom
- Here's a screen shot of the Facebook Ad we have run to drive traffic to our 5 Blind Spots special report.
- Below is a screen shot of the opt in page to invite new leads to the 5 Blind Spots special report. We created ours using LeadPages.
- You can also see it at www.lifegoesonroadmap.com.
- Recommended Resources:
- LeadPages for simple opt in pages that can integrate with most CRM systems
Tammy Lane's Perfect Facebook Ad Template
1 Shopping Cart for auto responder delivery
Life Goes on Roadmap™ User Group Training Call Archive
Live Get It Done Day Transcripts
Ready Set Prep for Life Goes on Roadmap Get It Done Day – March 6, 2019 PowerPoint
Get It Done Day: March 9, 2019 – Part-1 PowerPoint
Get It Done Day: March 9 2019 – Part-2 PowerPoint
Get It Done Day: March 9, 2019 – Part-3 PowerPoint
Ready Set Prep for Life Goes on Roadmap Get It Done Day – March 6, 2019 Transcripts
Get It Done Day: March 9, 2019 – Part-1 Transcripts
Get It Done Day: March 9, 2019 – Part-2 Transcripts
Get It Done Day: March 9, 2019 – Part-3 Transcripts